Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thus anybody fly van hove (olieman blood) or van hove cross houbens.... any input would be nice one of my buddies lending some of his key breeders of van hove....

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thanks..... i have a few my self from my friend i bougth one of his old cock from heritage loft and a top gun van hove female from cbs line and a few crosses from muelmans,ludo classens,houbens,old line hofkens. this is my first year using them in two months i flown their babies to 50 miles before i locked them up for molting they turn out to be pretty good...

·
Registered
164 Posts
i myself have van de polle hofkens as well as others. I have the geeoleger lines and the bange couple, as well as some janssen cross with oude mercx and 019 and kees bousas stuff.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
thanks..... i have a few my self from my friend i bougth one of his old cock from heritage loft and a top gun van hove female from cbs line and a few crosses from muelmans,ludo classens,houbens,old line hofkens. this is my first year using them in two months i flown their babies to 50 miles before i locked them up for molting they turn out to be pretty good...

I fly some of bill's (heritage lofts) birds from here and have a extremely nice van hove hen from him. I am friends with him he lives about 10 miles from me.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
The "Van Hove" stock I have are from other fanciers who breed from his stock. I plan on getting in contact with Bill in the near future to see if I can purchase a few hens to Bull out to my Grandson of 1739...

Do you fly in the same club as Bill?

I flew in the same club as bill until this year and he was kicked out of our club. Not by a vote from me I must say. He is a very good flyer and has good birds (I was happy to beat him a couple times last year):D. He flies in a neighboring club and for the most part all is well.

Funny you should say your grandchild off the 1739 cause my hen is a grandchild of the 1739. She is a awelsome breeder and produced alot of winners in my friends loft. He got cancer and I bought her at the auction he sold all his birds at. I have a auction bird off this hen this year that is just beautiful. I was just thinking today about putting my hen with anouther cock I got to breed some stock off them.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1739 as well showing up on my birds peds. amazing... thus anybody of you guys know MIKE HORNER i think he own this bird before AU 03 DEF 958 but straigth from heritage loft cause of the heritage contact band...

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I know mike and he probably got birds from bill. I think bill had a bunch of birds imported right from Van Hove years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts