Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some ideas on Ventalation.... I like the air flow at the top of my loft right now, giving north south winds, though its a pretty good gap for entry of predators... what are some of your ideas of materials i can use to either cover it from the bottom ( outside ) or Inside...

thanks, guys

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Yeah, any openings (even the smallest) need to be covered with hardware cloth, 1/4 inch.

I like the ventilation just underneath the eaves, all four walls, sure does keep air circulating, an aviary will also help.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yeah i figured that, though Texas none for there MahSKEEeeeeEEtTTTTtOOOOOOO'SSSSSSSS, i would have to screen over it.... Aviary: yes i have one on the left side, the side ur looking at is my breeders section, the rest has to be cut out... i plan on putting the sputnik, between the windows... i did have a plan drown but i seem to have gone away from it.... now im going as i build, maybe a bit backwards, but its coming alone... almost done...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.