Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my very first pair laid their first egg today! Didn't take long til they settled their differences and pair up!

Here's a few pics.

The 1st egg. Then daddy sitting on the egg and mom just hanging out lol.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Congrats kevin!!! The first of mine Just hatched yesterday. I know how agonizing of a wait it is for your first pigeon baby to be born.:):)

·
Registered
508 Posts
you have beautiful birds! congratulations!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!

goldenboy55 aka Henry, just drove down here earlier and dropped off a very beautiful pair! I will post pics tomorrow, it's dark already.

Thanks again Henry!

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Very happy about your egg. Congratulations.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Congratulations!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
"CONGRATULATIONS" Kevin, that's great! I so envy you!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Noahs helper - thanks! im pretty sure once you get started it will all come naturally. Hows your loft renovation doing?

Im very excited about the eggs ! The 2nd egg from both pairs should be there by tonight.

I will post pictures as soon as I get home from class, LOL!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Thanks everyone!

goldenboy55 aka Henry, just drove down here earlier and dropped off a very beautiful pair! I will post pics tomorrow, it's dark already.

Thanks again Henry!
You are very welcome Kevin. All I ask is that you take good care of them. They will produce awesome youngsters for you.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Noahs helper - thanks! im pretty sure once you get started it will all come naturally. Hows your loft renovation doing?

Im very excited about the eggs ! The 2nd egg from both pairs should be there by tonight.

I will post pictures as soon as I get home from class, LOL!
I can only hope! lol As for the renovation...slow...slow...slow... tearing out about everything I build and doing it over, but I will get there... eventually. I'm taking my time to get it the way I want it and learning all I can in the mean time so hopefully I'll be ready by spring.

Good luck with the eggs, can't wait to see your babies!
And, did your other bird return?
Jan

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can only hope! lol As for the renovation...slow...slow...slow... tearing out about everything I build and doing it over, but I will get there... eventually. I'm taking my time to get it the way I want it and learning all I can in the mean time so hopefully I'll be ready by spring.

Good luck with the eggs, can't wait to see your babies!
And, did your other bird return?
Jan
That's really good. It really pays to wait and start the right way. It'll all pay off trust me!

Unfortunately I'm still waiting for Marley to return. Still no sign of the poor bird.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Kevin I like the pink polka dotted nest bowl, hahaha. Very nice touch!
I was thinking the same thing, too bad it will get poop all over it:p....it does seem a bit small though, two squabs will fill it up fast with out any wiggle room, you can't change it now so see how it goes, next time you may want to use a bigger one. a 9 inch bowl is a good size.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts