Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
I am so sorry...his long life is a credit to your care.

Cynthia

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Paul, I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am. Spirit Wings said it so well - "what a gift"..........to have had this little one for 18 years and it is a testament to your good care that it lived so long. I know it hurts.

You may want to consider putting his story in our "Hall of Love" forum. It is a wonderful place where we give honor to our departed pets.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Paul, I'm so sorry.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Hi guys its a very sad day today for me, my 18 year old pigeon has just died. I breed this bird myself to so i have had it from the egg. :(

* Lets hope he has gone to a better place :(
I am so very sorry to hear this, Paul.

* He has indeed moved on to a wonderful place. ;)
My beloved Pij, and his friends, await his arrival at the Rainbow Bridge

Cindy

·
Registered
450 Posts
That is sad, but you also feel happy, I will be happy to have my Jorgito all those years, you are so lucky, and think about all the good moments that you both had together, that is what it counts when we leave this world.

Ivette

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Hi Paul,
So sorry to read about your lovely pigeon passing. Even though you are surrounded by all your many new birds the loss of this special one must be very hard.

I'm sure he will be sitting on your shoulder and keeping an eye on you all.

Take care,

Janet

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
18 years of good life! My condolence to you. I only had this favorite bird of mine for less than a year and after it died I missed her terribly. I know how you feel.

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Hi Paul!

I just saw your thread and add my condolences too!

What a lovely bird and such a long life...all due to your great care!

We certainly understand how you feel to lose a beloved one! We also know he will always be with you in your heart and memories...

Sending you love and hugs at this sad time...

Shi and Squeaks/Dom/Gimie and Woe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts