Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a complete multi vitamin to give to my homers. I have spoke to a local fellow who suggested vita preen from vita king. I also found a vitamin suppliment from globals "super vit", that I think would work great. It has vitamins, minerals, amino acids and electrolytes. My main goal is to find the best COMPLETE vitamin suppliment. I have read articles about to much of one vitamin, not enough of another. My birds have been regularly receiving, probiotics, ACV, garlic, tea and wheat germ oil, and they have pick pots always available. I may be looking to deep into this subject but I am fairly new to owning homers, though I have been around them a good portion of my life. My birds are not going to be raced, simply flown around the loft and I have whites for dove releases. Basically, every pigeon supply co. offers some type of vitamin, I guess I'm looking for any experienced thoughts to help me decide. thanks for any input

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Pro pigeon, I just finished researching your great suggestion. I think that is exactly what I'm looking for. I am very impressed with all the products offered by the APC. I am suprised Seigels seems to be the only supply company carrying their products. I have made purchases in the past through Seigels and have been very satisfied. thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Probiotics, probiotics, probiotics !!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't go wrong there
with the ACV, garlic, probiotics for good health.

There are several good vitamin/minerals/probiotics on the market. I use
ALL of them in rotation.

Vita King Pro Combo;
Pro-Vital (I just started using this and WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts