Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody out there know anything about clean legged trumpeters or laughers? I have a few but am not able to find out much about these birds. At what age do they start "laughing"?

·
Registered
107 Posts
we had arabian trumpeters which are a small clean legged birds. they were great birds but they a pretty hard to find. we stumbled upon them at a livestock auction. another few are Thai Laughers and Serbian Laughers. Some say they are the same as arabian trumpeters but i am not sure. They will start laughing once the male reaches maturity and starts looking for a mate. I hope i helped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Voice Pigeons

Thanks, that does help. They are very hard to find. I got mine from a friend. He is very much into genetics and wants to put the laughing into odd colors. He has done it with rollers, and has some BEAUTIFUL rollers which are awesome performers! I am just having fun raising the babies following his instructions. My first squab hatched Saturday and I can't wait to see how it does. I do have the option of keeping any babies I want. Have a good day!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, that does help. They are very hard to find. I got mine from a friend. He is very much into genetics and wants to put the laughing into odd colors. He has done it with rollers, and has some BEAUTIFUL rollers which are awesome performers! I am just having fun raising the babies following his instructions. My first squab hatched Saturday and I can't wait to see how it does. I do have the option of keeping any babies I want. Have a good day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts