Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone, just call me toilco, im from the Philippines (southeast Asia) and I'm here to ask if someone could just give me a pair of a very good long distance racing pigeons for free, yes guys I'm asking racing pigeons for free, not just racing pigeons, i want a very very good bloodline like aarden, soin, etc. of course the pigeons must come out with pedigrees, i only need a pair that's all and this pair will be the foundation of my future strain, if the pigeons have won races much better, i want to breed and to start that, i need a very very good breeders, there are racing pigeons here but I'm not satisfied with their performance, some of their breeders come from Europe also but they just bought it for a very cheap price like $40 to $100, i feel like they are not yet the best because racing pigeons here is not as popular in other countries like Europe, Taiwan, etc.
Why free? because i don't have money to buy a very very good pigeons.
If you don't have money how can you feed the pigeons? When i say i don't have money i mean like thousand dollars, of course i can feed the pigeon, the food is not that expensive and i already have a pigeon loft, all i need now is a very very good long distance racing pigeon breeders and i only need a pair, they say its better to have 1 very good pigeon than having hundred useless birds, its quality that matters not quantity, you can email me at [email protected], Thank you very much.

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hi, plsss help me, i want to breed on my own but i dont know how are you going to send the pigeons here in the philippines? i have not tried this before, do i need some permit? for the shipping maybe i can give you my very own collection " 1948 Ernie calverley basketball card graded 4", this card is the first basketball card in history, i bought this card 1 and 1/2 years ago on ebay for $80, maybe this card now worth $100-$200, another one is topps chrome steve nash and topps chrome allem iverson, this two worth $80 also, thats 1 and 1/2 years ago, now i dont know the price, and many more nba card from michael jordan all my collection in my album since 1995, there are hundreds of them, i will give them all to you, if you want pictures of the card i can send it to your email address, just let me know if you are interested but from my experience purchasing online items on ebay, the items arrive within 2 weeks, how can the pigeons survive this long if you send them here, are not they going to die for that long period of time? thank you

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pasensya ka na tol kasi nung sinend ko yung message at that time nagsend ka rin, so bale di ko na nabasa ynug sinend mo, sorry tol,...kano ba yung shipping nito tol? ty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts