Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know i was and still am looking for a companion for my handicapped homer named killer. Well after this long i have decided she needs a companion bad enough and no birds seemed to be adoptable near michigan so someone suggested on this forum that a fantail may be a good companion for a bird that cannot fly. What do you guys think and does anyone know of someone that has these birds in michigan and would sell one to me. I found a guy from a local feed store but after calling him he asked me if i wanted the birds to raise or for gun dogs as he does not care. Decided that i did not want to give him my business. :eek:

joe

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Try the pigeonpeddler at www.pigeonpeddler.com, he lives in a small town called Sodus, MI 49126 You can try to mapquest it and see how far you are. He lives near the Indiana border about 20 minutes away, he also has his birds on utube. He is a nice guy and will sell birds for $8.oo, $10.oo, $12.oo and up. He has Homers and I believe some other breeds.

·
Registered
754 Posts
companion

How about a fantail mix if that is all you need is a friend. My neighbor brought it home for his kids but his wife says no way and so I may end up with this bird but I really do NOT need anymore at this time so you are welcome to it.
Where in Mi. are you located? maybe we could meet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts