Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have a loft and we only have 2 pigeons in it and it could fit about 5 or 4 more. I don't race my pigeons as I have them for pleasure. And I've been looking to add some more to the family!:) I live in Wisconsin so any one that lives near/in WI that would be great!
Lucas

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
I think you should find a club near you, people always have extra birds with no way to get rid of them, other than culling them.
Dave

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Watertown Pigeon Club has a web site. The Club has many different breeds. Look them up and see if they have anything you might like.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice!
Lucas

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Can you afford shipping? There is a lady that has brain cancer and has to get rid of her birds. They weren't kept in the best conditions so they'd need to be quarantined before introduced to your birds. She has all kinds of pigeons. There were about 200 of them but I'm not sure how many my friend has managed to find homes for already. I can get you some contact information if you or anyone else is interested. Those birds need to get out ASAP.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you afford shipping? There is a lady that has brain cancer and has to get rid of her birds. They weren't kept in the best conditions so they'd need to be quarantined before introduced to your birds. She has all kinds of pigeons. There were about 200 of them but I'm not sure how many my friend has managed to find homes for already. I can get you some contact information if you or anyone else is interested. Those birds need to get out ASAP.
We might just depends on how far she is. Can you give me contact information, that'd be great. Hope she suvives the cancer. But it would just depend on how much the shipping is.
Thank you,
Lucas

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Here's the contact info for anyone who wants to help. The guy you will be talking to is Jijo Thomas.
"My number is 502-322-7348.Email add is [email protected]ly got Homers in blue bars and some rollers in blue bars and homer/roller crosses."
The birds are in Kentucky.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That might be a problem as I live in Wisconsin.:( Oh well I'll keep on asking.:p

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
U can get them shipped I got 6 birds for 22 bucks and a box is 15 bucks I live near Chicago
I know that but add the expenses from the pigeon to the shipping. Kuntucky is quite a ways from Wisconsin. The farther the distance the more.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Not that far away. It depends on the shipping zones. The birds themselves are free. He may have a box he can use for you. What is your zip code? He can calculate shipping for you with your zip.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Not that far away. It depends on the shipping zones. The birds themselves are free. He may have a box he can use for you. What is your zip code? He can calculate shipping for you with your zip.
54177 please get back to me
Lucas

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's not too bad, I'll consult with my parents. Again thanks, I'll keep your contact information.
Lucas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.