Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ISO 2 hens of any breed,prefer younger hens.My feral Chuck just lost his mate,and I feel he would do better with another bird as a companion.He's not taking the lonely life well.He's a great mate,very sweet and considerate.Just want someone to love him back.I am asking for 2 hens, so he can choose who he wants to be with.So..........If you have any 'unattached' hens,Chuck is looking to remarry.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
sounds like a nice plan to me! have you looked into the white king adoptions on this forum. it is so hard to sex pigeons though untill one lays an egg.. I could help you out if you wanted a cock bird...lol.. most people have a few bachelors around..:)

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
That is so nice of you to adopt a hen or two for Chuck. Yeah, he doesn't do good by himself, he loves to have a mate.
I rescued an injured pij a couple of weeks ago, not sure though if male or female but I think it's a girl. And I am not sure if s/he is shippable cause s/he tends to fall over and not be able to get up if s/he falls on her inured side.
I think a King would be too big for Chuck, but you can give it a try.

Reti

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.