Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted White Frillbacks:

I am getting a couple from Spirit Wings but need to find another source to help with the bloodline. So any contacts would be a great help.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
fbirdie may know someone....how are the eggies? I keep telling the ybs they are going to make a trip soon! they just look at me like im crazy...lol...

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Wanted White Frillbacks:

I am getting a couple from Spirit Wings but need to find another source to help with the bloodline. So any contacts would be a great help.
HI BIG T, You might try Tally Mezzanatto. She is a master breeder and I have seen her birds at shows ,top of the line in Frills, you can call at 909-797-9757 or e-mail [email protected] GEORGE;)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fbirdie may know someone....how are the eggies? I keep telling the ybs they are going to make a trip soon! they just look at me like im crazy...lol...
I all ready checked with Fbirdie with is why I joined the frill club. I should get a list from them. The eggs are warm and toasty and I'm counting the 18 days down with a prayer each and every day. I work next to the post office and have a carrier and food at work waiting for my new babies. Thanks for everything Spirit, you are beautiful. How's your new homers looking?

God Bless,
Tony

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HI BIG T, You might try Tally Mezzanatto. She is a master breeder and I have seen her birds at shows ,top of the line in Frills, you can call at 909-797-9757 or e-mail [email protected] GEORGE;)
Thanks George,

I called and left a message and also sent an email. Thank you for the help.

Tony

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
I all ready checked with Fbirdie with is why I joined the frill club. I should get a list from them. The eggs are warm and toasty and I'm counting the 18 days down with a prayer each and every day. I work next to the post office and have a carrier and food at work waiting for my new babies. Thanks for everything Spirit, you are beautiful. How's your new homers looking?

God Bless,
Tony

ah, love my young homers, they reallly are nice healthy birds and are relaxed now that the newness has worn off, they will ge going in the settling cage soon to learn to trap then on to the big loft to be with the team! they really are nice birds and been very happy with them. the frills will be in the mail come fist thing monday moring I will call you with the tracking # so you can keep "track" of them as they head your way. your really going to love them. my first pair I could'nt stop looking at them..they are soft to the touch which I did'nt expect thought the curl was stiffer feeling, but they feel like silk. can''t wait for you to get them.:)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ah, love my young homers, they reallly are nice healthy birds and are relaxed now that the newness has worn off, they will ge going in the settling cage soon to learn to trap then on to the big loft to be with the team! they really are nice birds and been very happy with them. the frills will be in the mail come fist thing monday moring I will call you with the tracking # so you can keep "track" of them as they head your way. your really going to love them. my first pair I could'nt stop looking at them..they are soft to the touch which I did'nt expect thought the curl was stiffer feeling, but they feel like silk. can''t wait for you to get them.:)
Lost an egg today, I PMed you. I found a local person about 80 miles away with white Frills. I am also hopeing George's contact returns my call, the email bounced back. If both turn out to be good sources I'll get the birds. Then we can trade and keep the bloodline good without imbreeding.

I know that soft feeling. The Indian Fantails I have feel the same way, not smooth like the homers but more soft and fluffy, I assume the Frills feel the same way. I have three sources for White Fantails, (They were a little easier to find), and now have nine birds. Two have paired, two more look to pair off so Becky will get two of my extras as I promised, but with three pair I have enough to keep the breed going. That is my plan with the frills. I really hope George's contact comes thru, from what I read about her they are great quality birds.

God Bless,
Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts