Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a pair or two of the Pure White Utility King Pigeon Breed. I live in Broomfield, Colorado and would like to hear from anyone who might be within driving distiance to me, or from anyone who might be able to help me out with a few pairs. Thank you so very much!
David

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because I am now retired and I had Utility Kings as a kid growing up and now I would just like to have a Pair around my house as they are a great breed to have around. Thank You!

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Good question, Pigeon Lower.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
So you just want one pair? I thought you said you wanted several pair.:confused:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Adopt! Be advised that some people are worried that you may want to raise them for food. That is while the tough questioning. So to put us at ease of all the breeds why Kings? Are you willing to pay for shipping? Do you have a loft set up? Everyone here likes pictures. Chick on my name and look at my loft album to see my setup. Kings are big and pretty. Great for loft flying.

Good Luck,
Tony

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do have a great set up! It is a 12' by 20' racing loft that I used when I was racing birds. I also have a 8' by 12' breeding loft that I used to raise many different pigeon breeds over the years. Listen, I didn't want to make this a great big deal. I am just looking for a pair or two of White Kings. That's all. I have had pigeons all my life and have always enjoyed the BIG Breeds the best. Yes I can pay for shipping.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Your not making a big deal. It's just that when someone comes in looking for birds, it is natural to ask what they want them for. That's all. We are a bunch of birds lovers here, and always care about the welfare of the birds. Wouldn't you want it that way? And welcome to Pigeon Talk.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I do have a great set up! It is a 12' by 20' racing loft that I used when I was racing birds. I also have a 8' by 12' breeding loft that I used to raise many different pigeon breeds over the years. Listen, I didn't want to make this a great big deal. I am just looking for a pair or two of White Kings. That's all. I have had pigeons all my life and have always enjoyed the BIG Breeds the best. Yes I can pay for shipping.
Yes, big guy, welcome to the forum. Now there is a place in Cal. that needs kings adopted. Check in the adoption forum for Elizabeth. PM her and tell her what you want, Fill out her forms and she can and will send you some beautiful white kings. I got six and they are doing great. four are loft flying with the homers and two pair are nesting.

God Bless,
Tony

PS you cannot miss a king flying around the house.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
You aren't going to eat their young, are you?...or them?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Seems like a silly question don't you think ? If he was going to eat them, would he come out and say as much ? Besides, I think he already answered the question.

It doesn't seem silly to me at all, Warren. Not everyone is forth coming with their intentions as you may be.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
It doesn't seem silly to me at all, Warren. Not everyone is forth coming with their intentions as you may be.
This is true which is what Warren is saying. Just because you ask would they really tell you? That is all Warren was saying. Me, I give everyone a chance until they prove different. Man wants Kings, Kings need to be adopted or die, give the guy and the kings a chance.

Tony

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
You will notice Tony...that the poster never answered the question. I am an advocate for Pigeons. I will not stop being an advocate for Pigeons no mater how silly some may think I be. It is my right to be an advoacte. I was not rude. I was not disrespectful. I asked a question.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Liptoid,

I have a pair or two that I could possibly part with. What you do with them is your business. If you are still looking and not scared away, send me an email or private message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I don't eat Pigeon's Thank YOU!!!

First I would like to thank everyone who has welcomed me to this Web Site. To Charis, and any one else who needs to know. I would like to tell you from the bottm of my heart that I DO NOT EAT PIGEONS. OK! I repeat I DO NOT EAT PIGEONS. OK! so please try and relax a little. I don't want to see any one blow a fuse over this request. Really Charis I DON'T EAT PIGEONS! :)Thank you to Big T, SmithFamilyLoft, Remarc Lofts, Jay3 and any other members who seem to have a little bit of sense on this matter. I think that you have a nice web site but as Warren said you have no idea of what people are going to do. You can only put your trust in what they tell you and get on with your life. Thanks again for the great time that I have had these past few days with all the good questions, and cross examinations. You hold a good Pigeon Court. I hope that everyone can sleep tonight. Have a great day!
David

G

·
First I would like to thank everyone who has welcomed me to this Web Site. To Charis, and any one else who needs to know. I would like to tell you from the bottm of my heart that I DO NOT EAT PIGEONS. OK! I repeat I DO NOT EAT PIGEONS. OK! so please try and relax a little. I don't want to see any one blow a fuse over this request. Really Charis I DON'T EAT PIGEONS! :)Thank you to Big T, SmithFamilyLoft, Remarc Lofts, Jay3 and any other members who seem to have a little bit of sense on this matter. I think that you have a nice web site but as Warren said you have no idea of what people are going to do. You can only put your trust in what they tell you and get on with your life. Thanks again for the great time that I have had these past few days with all the good questions, and cross examinations. You hold a good Pigeon Court. I hope that everyone can sleep tonight. Have a great day!
David
Liptiod IM just glad you have stuck around this long lol ..you are a true trooper and I hope that you get some king birds to have and fly around your loft.... I know what its like want to have the birds you remember from back in the day ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts