Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been looking for two rescue doves to adopt for two years. I cant seem to find them - only bred doves in my area. If any k ows of two doves in need please let me know. I am an animal rescue volunteer and my spare bedrrom and custom cage is ready. 馃晩

Registered
Hi, have you tried to regularly check the Palomacy website? They have a list of available birds:

I remember that time ago I read online about a bird sanctuary called Olivia's place. I looked for it but it's located in Oklahoma, not in Ohio so I suppose it's too far away from your location...

Have you tried to put a message on the notice board at pet shops, vet clinics and so on?

I hope that you can find your doves soon, good luck 馃崁馃!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, have you tried to regularly check the Palomacy website? They have a list of available birds:

I remember that time ago I read online about a bird sanctuary called Olivia's place. I looked for it but it's located in Oklahoma, not in Ohio so I suppose it's too far away from your location...

Have you tried to put a message on the notice board at pet shops, vet clinics and so on?

I hope that you can find your doves soon, good luck 馃崁馃!
Thank you.

Registered
You could try to contact them and ask for info about adoption outside San Francisco.
If they are not available to ship birds, in the website there is a list of local rescue centers.

This one ships birds to many states.

You could even post a message on the Facebook group, there are members from the whole world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts