1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
196 Posts
Amen to that Fbirdie82 . I wish I ran the system for awhile . Crime of all sorts would definately go down

Charis , I get so upset when I read these things too . I hope the little bxxxxxds get caught and severley punished . Even if they are identified ,the system seems to coddle them instead of giving them what they deserve . And whats worse ... if the guy takes matters in his own hands to protect his birds and property , HE then risks becoming a criminal in the eyes of the law :mad: and often comes out worse than the perpetrators . Its sick the way society works isnt it ?

I wish him well and I feel bad for the guy

hambone

·
Registered
200 Posts
thats horrible.....i dont know why they feel the need to torture defenseless tame birds....

there was an incident here...where someone kept a loft of racing pigeons in the city ( they have to be confined in an aviary) I was reading in horror that their entire beautiful backyard oasis was trashed by local teens.....it took these people 10 years to make a wonderful garden and fountains, etc...it was all DESTROYED..except for some wonderful reason...they left the pigeons unharmed.

at least they did something right. gives me a tiny bit of hope in a cruel world

·
Registered
875 Posts
im the most non violent peace loving hippy chick,,,,but lord help anyone i ever caught,or found out they had abused an animal!!!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
they should keep a dog in the backyard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts