Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
couple of my Yb has a watery eye. what could this be and what to use to cure it?
poops are normal eat very well, not been peck or getting into fight with others. im thinking this could be a resperatory problem or maybe cold and thinking to use tylan or aueromicine, what do you guys think? never had this problem before... now they are confined away from my yb loft...but i think yb loft need to be treat also right? but im still observing the others...any info about this...thanks alot

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot treesa... yap no other syntoms i can see and im sure they have not been peck... right berfore i left this morning to go to work walk to my breeding loft and notice right away one of my cock has thesame thing watery eyes and its kinda swollen too... pull him out and isolate too, could this be cold or what ??? taking half day today from work and see whats realy going on. what med should i use??????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.