Pigeon-Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
I don't know why, but some of the pictures aren't coming out as clear as the original when transferred from Photobucket. Parts of the pictures are 'fuzzy'. :(

At any rate, here's the babies day three photo. ;)

Cindy
That's a pretty darn good lookin' fuzzy picture to me. TOO sweet. You guys that have these birds as pets have a really good vantage point from which to watch the whole process.
I know with my birds, one, because it is so cold here right now and two, they are in a loft, for the most part keep their babies covered 24/7. Even if I do happen up on a pair feeding, most of time, ESPECIALLY if I have my camera, they will stop feeding and cover the babies right away. Now if I DON'T have the camera, sometimes I can just stand and watch them feed the babies. I think they do it on purpose to irritate me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Well, I can't stay away from this thread without running my mouth but honestly they are so pink (babies) and white (parents) and cute. Cindy, can you make the one with Sadie and one of the babies larger? That is my favorite so far and I would love to see it a full page!!!!!!

You know, In the last picture, it looks as if I can see some little slits in their eyes.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Well, I can't stay away from this thread without running my mouth but honestly they are so pink (babies) and white (parents) and cute. Cindy, can you make the one with Sadie and one of the babies larger? That is my favorite so far and I would love to see it a full page!!!!!!

You know, In the last picture, it looks as if I can see some little slits in their eyes.
Yea, they will probably have their eyes open by tomorrow. I'm like you. I keep a close watch on this thread. I've obviously seen dozens and dozens of babies, but you never get tired of looking at them. Wish I could raise babies all year long.

·
Registered
500 Posts
WONDERFUL PHOTOS!

Those birds are so gorgeous!
Keep those pics coming, please!
The parents seem so proud along with the grandpa!
Bless you for giving them such a perfect life with such loving care!
They look soooo happy!
Great thread!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Good thing you are enlarging the aviary!:)
I've had some surprises this week myself.My surprises will be in the adoption forum in about 5 weeks.:cool:
AWWWW! WE HAVE TO WAIT FIVE WHOLE WEEKS!!!!:eek:
Just make a 'surprise' thread with pics! LOL
Maybe you've done so already...I'll have to look!:D

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
Cindy, can you make the one with Sadie and one of the babies larger? That is my favorite so far and I would love to see it a full page!!!!!!
let's see what I can do, Maggie. ;)
I posted two of Sadie with one of her babies. I'm thinking this is the one you are referring to. I will post it directly to site & see if it isn't a bit more clear.

Better?

Cindy

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Now, Cindy, I know you think this was the better of the two pics you took on the 31'st, but I really love the first one the most. To me, it expresses such loving tenderness between mom and baby. Don't ask me why I favor that one, they are both so beautiful. You are so danged talented, and have such beautiful models.
Daryl

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Cindy, thank you. To me, it is just perfect! The look on Sadie's face and her eyes show so much love for her baby. I got teary-eyed looking at it. Absolutely wonderful shot.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
What a difference a couple days make

Last evening Sadie moved off the babies while turning around to get some seeds, so I was able to get a pretty good picture of them in full view. I thought it would be fun to post a 'growth comparison' picture for starters today.

We're growing LOTS

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
I liked the hanging out with dad picture. He looks as if he is ready to burst with pleasure.

Cynthia

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Cindy, thank you. To me, it is just perfect! The look on Sadie's face and her eyes show so much love for her baby. I got teary-eyed looking at it. Absolutely wonderful shot.
I should have asked you, Maggie, which picture you wanted to see enlarged. If it was the first one, I'll be happy to post it directly to the site so it will be larger & hopefully more clear.

Cindy

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I didn't see the babies a lot today & didn't want to disturb them just to get a picture, but one did surface long enough for me to get a picture. :)
They both seem to be doing wonderfully. Peeping more each day.
Malio & Sadie are such doting parents. :)

Cindy

I almost have my eyes open :p

61 - 80 of 325 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.