Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, about 8 months to a year ago I would guestimate about the timeline, my mom lost her tame grey bar pigeon. We always assumed she was a girl but it is possible it was a male. My mom loved this bird so recently I bought her a beautiful Ancient Tumbler from Suggarbunnie loft. We love Abigail and she loves it here now. I thought I would run this by you guys just in case. I am going to attach a few pic's of our Grey Bar. Her name is Pidgey. I found her on my patio many years ago huddled in a corner and my mom asked if she could make her, her pet. So they became very close over the years, I would like to see if perhaps she is still alive and out there. We live in Millbrae California which is about 12 miles south of San Francisco on the bay area peninsula. I would like to offer $100 reward for any information that would result in us reuniting with her.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Welcome and you may even be in luck! We have so many members around the SF area and we do a lot of rescue there so chances are someone has found Pidgey. A member here, Elizabethy, helps rescue pigeons for Mickacoo from SFACC and other shelters so she might know. As soon as the pics are approved I'll check and make sure she hasn't ended up here somehow! I do have a lot of blue bars. :D I'm glad your mom loves her new pigeon and hopefully we can help locate Pidgey.

·
Premium Member
9,478 Posts
Attachments duly approved

John

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
This is so very sad. I wish you luck in finding her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts