Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone, Fbirdie82 asked about peoples interest in hoodies with a pigeon on it and I made some comments on that thread, but don't want to hijack their thread or idea, but I want everyone to know what a great idea this young person has. My wife is in this business and can do this for folks. She does this every day and people call her with the wildest ideas and she always seems to come up with what they want. If you want pigeons on shirt and designs for , hats, hoodies, purses, towels, baby clothes, or about anything you can dream up, call Stephanie and she will fix you up. I am going to see if she would do a regular old Tshirt for me and I will post a picture on here for everyone if you would like. Of course, my stuff always goes to the bottom of the to do list, but she would make an exception I'm sure, especially if people wanted to buy stuff from this idea. She does all kinds of pictures for people, like favorite dogs and stuff.
Her limited web site is sjmonogramming.com, her shop phone, 931-296-3755, her cell, 931-622-0051. Give her a call and see what you think. By the way, her stuff is high quality, no wal mart or ebay quality here!!!! Not to put them down, but I think we all understand what I am talking about. Promote your love for pigeons, promote your release pograms, or just help me make the payments on our house:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts