Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Very good job there Terry. As always I have printed the breed of the week for friends that are interested to read. I also reread them sometimes. Jim

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for having a read everyone. I can't take any credit for this one as all the material was courtesy of Chuck Zeller and the National West Of England Tumbler Club. For our members with an interest in genetics, you really should read the articles in the News & Articles section. Lots of interesting and helpful information there about what colors/patterns to pair up or not pair up as the case may be. National West Of England Tumbler Club

Terry

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
I remember your Darth Vader, Terry!! WHAT a MAGNIFICENT BIRD!!

AND, from the angle of the picture, he is WELL named!!

Many thanks!

Shi and WoeBeGone :D

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I click on your WOE Tumbler link, Terry, Google says the link appears to be broken! :confused: :eek:

Love and Hugs
Shi :)
I think the site is down. It wasn't coming up this morning either, but it was up a day or two ago. I'll let Chuck Zeller know that there is a problem. There really are some fabulous pictures and articles there, so I hope it is back up soon.

Terry

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Wonderful article, Terry. They are beautiful pigeons.

I just knew Shi would be especially interested in this because of her little WOE.

·
Registered
521 Posts
So I went down to pick up Friedman's new honey and um...

Meet: The Duchess.
I'm going to try her out as a possible mate for Brooklyn... This is after her bath, relaxing and being cozy. I am surprised how different the WOE tumbler feathers feel, they are much softer and silkier than my other birds!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Appropriate Name, Karijo!
Only trouble is, duchess used to be the breed name for what is now called the "Old Duth Tumbler", which is almost identical to WOE Tumblers, only somewhat larger....But that's OK.

Your menagerie grows....

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
W. O . E Tumblers Breeders in U.S.A

I have a couple of videos on youtube of my West Of England Tumblers which I breed . I get a lot of messages particularly from residents of the U.S asking if I have any birds for sale . I would not put myself or my birds throught the process of quaritnine , customs ect .........it's just tooooooooo hard .

Are there any breeders of this breed in the U.S.A that would be willing to accept any further enquiries about birds for sale ?

Many thanks

Darren

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I RAISE WESTS HERE IN TEXAS AND DO HAVE SOME FOR SALE. THEY ARE GREAT BIRDS AND DO RAISE THERE OWN. CONTACT ME AT [email protected]
Thanks loftkeeper........I passed on your detail , apparently this guy is from Wisconsin .

Just out of curiosity would love to see a pic of one of your birds if you have one to upload , if not ....no problem & thanks :)

Here is a picture of one of my youngsters and the colours I breed

1 - 20 of 25 Posts