Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Show type West of England Tumblers for Sale.

Baldheads: Blue Bar, Silver Bar, Khaki Bar
Other Colors: Andalusian, Black Self (solid black), Yellow (Solid Yellow)

$20 each + shipping. More for sale than are shown in the pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple of these are already spoken for along with 1 other pair not shown but I still have some nice ones. If anybody's interested PM me with your email and I can send you pics of what colors/sexes are available.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, actually I also breed and show red and yellow selfs (solids), including winning Grand Champion over 268 other Wests with a red self cock at the 2008 NPA National in Detroit. That cock was carrying yellow and I have built a family of reds and yellows around him. I do have yellows available from time to time.

At this time I have 2 yellow hens available (1 solid and 1 with a little bit of white mottling on the shoulder) but the only yellow cock I have did not fertile eggs with his mate this year so I can't make a pair of the yellows with what I have. However, I could try to come up with a red cock carrying yellow to make a pair. PM me and I'll let you know.

@MattM, do you have a pair of solid yellows for sale?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Matt,

I am interested in raising WOE. I was wondering if you still had any of the self yellow available? If you don't have any available at this time when you think you might have some available?

Thanks Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts