Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am designing bird/animal decals and farm logos and want to include pigeons, having a few myself but not knowing much about them. What are the most popular? Are their any phrases associated with pigeon keeping, showing, I could use on my decals?
What would you like to see on a window decal ? Here is my site to give you an idea.... I'd like to do more than just the standard pigeon.:)
http://lookoutchickendecals.synthasite.com

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I am designing bird/animal decals and farm logos and want to include pigeons, having a few myself but not knowing much about them. What are the most popular? Are their any phrases associated with pigeon keeping, showing, I could use on my decals?
What would you like to see on a window decal ? Here is my site to give you an idea.... I'd like to do more than just the standard pigeon.:)
http://lookoutchickendecals.synthasite.com

How about Egyptian Swifts? I happen to love them:) or ferals nd don't forget the doves!:D:D

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Big, beautiful Kings and the gorgeous Modenas.

Your graphics are very, very good.

And, oh, how could I leave out the cherished ferals - checkers, blue bars and others with beautiful markings.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Italian owls, Fan tails, homers, I love the old german owls! I only have Italians for now. As for sayings you may want to read the members signatures, there are a lot of cute one like uhm.. Another ...(somthing ) gone to the birds. I think its life or day or somthing. Also theres one about the chimp and the keepers brother or brothers keeper. But lots of cute things.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Old Fashioned Oriental Frills and Mookees

Maybe you could do personal ones....like the names of people's lofts.

Phrases-free flying, high flying, YB's (young birds)...stuff like that.

-Hilly

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes fantails and ferals, absolutely!!! White racing homers (who symbolize the traditional peace dove) would also be most welcome. Another great addition would be nuns, particularly the white with black trim variety. And why not pouters as well??

·
Registered
202 Posts
I love my fantails, They are a half fantail which fly better than a full fantail, so im not sure wether they are a pedigree though!
Anyhow, i like the saying that Pigeons are "the thoroughbreds of the sky"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts