Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White racing homer found in Western part of MICHIGAN. This bird has a band that consists of the number 2010 (I presume the year), a logo of a pigeon in silhouette, and a four digit number.
I can't seem to find a group that uses this as their band. Anybody know? Would like to find the owner if possible.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
perhaps look up white release or wedding release white pigeons/doves that are in you're state close to you and call them to see if their band matches...? Iam not sure of the band either..it sounds like a custom band.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
It's a custom band. A lot of people from all over the word make and supply these bands so there's no telling where it came from. Posting a picture could help. Maybe the person who made it would recognize it and speak up. Assuming they even care or kept records of what design was sold to who. Otherwise, the band isn't traceable.

I agree, getting in contact with all the white dove release businesses nearby would be a start. I know people who do releases in a 100 mile radius from their loft so it could take a while to find the right one. If this even was a white release bird, with a website or easy to find contact info. Just in case, you may want to consider keeping the bird or arranging for someone to take it in for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts