Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
yes cross breeding is never a problem for pigeons ,cant say what they will look like but you will get youngins ;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Poster

On page 471 in the "ENCYCLOPEDIA OF PIGEON BREEDS" you will see a bird called POSTER. This bird is from Switzerland it is said to be a cross of a owl and a homer.The breed is said to be rare in Switzerland and very rare in the USA.Now for the kicker I raise Italian Owls and also homers well I have raised a cross that looks like the picture posted and the photo in the book. GEORGE;)

·
Registered
935 Posts
On page 471 in the "ENCYCLOPEDIA OF PIGEON BREEDS" you will see a bird called POSTER. This bird is from Switzerland it is said to be a cross of a owl and a homer.The breed is said to be rare in Switzerland and very rare in the USA.Now for the kicker I raise Italian Owls and also homers well I have raised a cross that looks like the picture posted and the photo in the book. GEORGE;)
Wow, George that is something...
Got an idea, we could mass produce them and make a fortune :eek:.

J/K : I know making a fortune is a long run :D. That is something though...wow, suppose to be rare, but you have gottne the exact same looking bird by crossing..who would of thought.

I don't have clue, but I know it is a cute bird. It'll be able to breed with who ever will take it on as a mate. That's one lucky satinette..

-Hilly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts