Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Did you find a local club yet? that is the best way to get started, everyone in my club is very helpful, that is how I got started. my suggestion is to find a racing club and talk to some members before you buy birds, they will probably give you birds to get started.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hmmmmm? thats odd, usually everyone is eager to help a new flyer, you looking to race pigeons or just for pets?

·
Registered
604 Posts
wish you were in oregon, i could get you all set up. as far as buying birds.... try to get stock from proven winners, finding someone in a club is still the best option, I will check with some guys here and see if they know someone down your way.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Some racers don't give it to local people(which I heard of), cause their birds will be competing with yours, (same bloodline)

So you can try a little further, so that they wont think you as their competitor.

·
Registered
604 Posts
All the breeding pairs I have are on loan from another club member, if you are not in a big hurry I could breed you up some young birds, how much are you wanting to spend? I have some late hatches 09s that were given to me, but none of those are paired, I have not even sexed them yet.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts