Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have just started into American Fantails this last summer. My daughter and I love the breed and are excited with our first hatch.

I am trying to get photos in the post. Please bear with me. I uploaded them to my album.

(Did I get it right??)

·
Registered
508 Posts
very nice birds!!! I love fantails. I have a pair of whites

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
those are lovely, they sure have good "tucked heads", not sure what that is called, but they are deep in there! I really like the American's as well, hope to be getting some in the near future. thanks for sharing the pics. :)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Very nice birds. They really do have the tucked heads. How can they see over that big chest. lol Very beautiful. Are they like that all the time, or are they puffed up? How in the world do they eat. I need to do some checking. I'm new so I don't know to much about fantails or any pigeon for that matter. Love the pics. min

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Very nice birds. They really do have the tucked heads. How can they see over that big chest. lol Very beautiful. Are they like that all the time, or are they puffed up? How in the world do they eat. I need to do some checking. I'm new so I don't know to much about fantails or any pigeon for that matter. Love the pics. min
LOL, their heads aren't tucked back all the time. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts