Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help please, my Lone hen feral PIggy has had two eggs and is sitting on them, ive candled the eggs this morning and they are both healthy, I am in the uk and need some help where to get the feeding shringe ive seen being used or what i should use and where to get some formula so im ready to help if its to much for her. Thanks Sorry any idea of quantity i should get as well so i dont run out

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Help please, my Lone hen feral PIggy has had two eggs and is sitting on them, ive candled the eggs this morning and they are both healthy, I am in the uk and need some help where to get the feeding shringe ive seen being used or what i should use and where to get some formula so im ready to help if its to much for her. Thanks Sorry any idea of quantity i should get as well so i dont run out
Is she an 'only' pigeon? Does she have a mate? Where's the cock that bred her?

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
If you only have a hen, then I doubt that she will continue incubating it unless it is deep in the incubation process.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you only have a hen, then I doubt that she will continue incubating it unless it is deep in the incubation process.
I want to be ready, ive got and incubator so i can step in if needs be, shes been on the eggs for a week and seems happy, eggs checked and furtile, all i need to know is the best amounts per squab and how often and when to increase amounts and decrease feeding times? Hoping she will carry on a few people have said about 2 week they can give up, my daughter is at home on study leave so shes keeping a eye on Piggy because she loves her to. Found some food and equipment just how much and when?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts