Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need your help Oh-Wise-Pigeon-People-Of-The-Web. We need to name our loft! We won't be racing or showing, so this is just kind of gratuitous, I guess...but we name EVERYTHING and we're stuck! Our home's name is "Wolfwood" (see the "What's You Handle" thread) and I use "4Winds" for my photography (see http://4winds.zenfolio.com).

A few names we've thought of....
4Winds Loft: go figure, "4Winds" has been used alot for birdy stuff.
Wolfwood Loft: need something more creative!
FairWinds Loft: there's already one out there.
Following Seas Loft: it kinda doesn't make sense without the "Fair Winds" in front of it.
Pirate Cove: someone here just announced that was the name of their loft.

The only idea that lives is Paws 'n Feathers Loft

We are gardeners (from indoor orchids to outdoor trees & everything in between), fishermen, boaters, dog trainers/competitors, outdoor/nature/wildlife enthusiasts, down to earth/feet on the ground realists with senses of humor, and our hearts/souls/lives are firmly and unapologetically committed to each other and to the furred, finned, & feathered friends who keep us sane. We have also been down a dark health path and back up the other side in the last 1.5 years ...and the birds have given us some new breath.

So. Anyone have any ideas for cool names that wrap ALL (ok -- MOST) of that into a nice, neat packge?:D Thanks in advance!

Oh, and I suppose I should also tell you that Renee has already won the Grand Prize (my undying gratitude!) .... just on principle :D:D

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Oh, and I suppose I should also tell you that Renee has already won the Grand Prize (my undying gratitude!) .... just on principle :D:D
So that means I don't need to come up with a name? :D
I've got to be the unimaginative person on earth.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
With all the wind and woods mentioned, the first thing to pop in my head was Woodwind Loft. People will probably assume your birds make music :p

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
oh I know....Breakin' wind loft!....just kiddin....he he:p

I too like the wolfwind name.:) your place is gorgeouse by the way. can I come vist?:D

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah...that's what I figure all our "friends" would turn WolfWind into :rolleyes:...just 'cuz it would be sooooo easy. Of course, that would automatically incorporate the dogs ... :D

Thank you .. of course you can came visit! Wolfwood's doors are always open to our friends!!

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Yanno, Renee. You've already got the Grand Prize ... don't ya' think that voting 3x might be kinda pushing it? Just sayin...
Yea, you're right........I was thinking I was at a pigeon meeting....:rolleyes:.......Oh, never mind...........I'm going out and get my babies off the floor............:D

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea, you're right........I was thinking I was at a pigeon meeting....:rolleyes:.......Oh, never mind...........I'm going out and get my babies off the floor............:D
I don't belong to a Pigeon club - is that how it works? Vote 3x and RUN? Hmmmm...sounds alot like Dog Clubs... Is someone else gonna stand up now and give a rant, too? No - please - really - it's not necessary! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts