Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I reasonable expect to get a new electronic clock for under $400.00. I don't expect to be flying in more than one race on any particular day, and would not have more than 20 birds going. Where would I find a manual clock and are the paper and ribbons available?

·
Registered
58 Posts
What country do you live firstly
You would not get an electronic timer in Australia for less than $1000.00 AU as you need to buy a pad as well then if your club does not have the system you but then you need the club system as well
you could buy a manual timer on EBay and yest the ribbons and paper are still available

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Can I reasonable expect to get a new electronic clock for under $400.00. I don't expect to be flying in more than one race on any particular day, and would not have more than 20 birds going. Where would I find a manual clock and are the paper and ribbons available?

No I don't think you will find a new electronic clock for $400. In fact, I would be surprised if you were able to find one for twice that. You may, however, find a used one for that. Check the pigeon publications.

Dan

·
Registered
594 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I am in Connecticut. Any idea where I might be able to post to find a Benzing wind up clock that someone might be interested in selling?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Gnuretiree
If you look on Ebay in your country you will see 5 wind up benzing clocks ,1 stb and 2 battrey clock to bid on you should be able to buy one of them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts