Pigeon-Talk banner

where can I get fake eggs from?

Tags
eggs fake
946 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  mysstic 
#1 ·
I've never used fake egg before, my pigeons never been very productive, but now they seem to be a little bit more active.
I'm in Australia, pet shops don't keep anything like that. (they never even heard about such a thing)
Don't know what sort of eggs I should use, plastic or wooden.

Thanks for the advice.

#4 ·
Pigeon supply places sell the solid plastic ones too, and they are great as you can wash them without worrying about the paint peeling off or anything. They are just solid white plastic. My wooden ones I used to buy are wonderful, but I bought some recently from Jedd's, and had to send them back. The paint was peeling off, and they were awful. They said they had been getting different ones, but they're lousy quality.

#8 ·
thanks guys, I ordered some plastic ones from ebay. In my town there is no pigeon supply shop, I'm glad that I can buy quality seeds from general pet supply store.
I'm letting my homer x fantail to sit on their real egg, it's been a while, maybe nothing gonna hatch from it.
The other pair is dad & offspring, they can have the fake ones ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.