Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Lovebirds got me hooked on HAVING to have this style trap. It just looks like such a nice design... I don't really know much about traps, so maybe I'm being to picky. Anyways, this is what I want...

Renee said her husband made them. (There she goes bragging again about her handy hubby! :rolleyes::p) But, I do not have a handy hubby. I do have a builder who would probably build them for me, but since he's not a pigeon person I hate to ask. I don't want him to get it wrong and have to tell him they won't work. He's been SO nice so far about all my little wants/needs.

Does anyone know where I could order a trap like this? Or have a suggestion for something similar?
Maybe you can get the plans from Renee and he can make them for you, I think they are nice too.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
UPDATE: Talked with the City Clerk (Special Animal Permit lady) and she said unless my neighbors object that my permit should go through without a hitch!! So good news there!

Now back to the subject at hand:

Well, I figured if this local guy could get the bobs for me, then I wouldn't need to pay shipping. That'd be great! I guess I could order if I need to, but I'm pretty sure he'll be able to get them. There are a bunch of other things I need too. I've been putting off vaccinating until I knew I was keeping my birds. I figured since they're inside birds they were pretty safe. Anyways, now that I'm keeping them I can stock up on all the good little things I'll need. :)
Im very happy for you!:)

1 - 4 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.