Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I had the great pleasure of meeting Mr. Chic Brooks, the man himself. He is the man responsible for bringing "The White Bandit" into the states from Belgium. I leaned a lot to day from speaking the Mr. Brooks. I ended up buying a kit of 6 of his young "De Klak" birds. I will be picking them up next breeding season in February. I am very excited about meeting this Pigeon Legend and also for acquiring this Kit of racing homers form him.

What better way to start in the Racing Homer sport, than with a Kit of birds from Mr. Chic Brooks.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post form a Newbie like me.

Tony
The Pigeon Shack

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Congratulations! Good luck with your kit going forward. It will be difficult waiting to get the birds.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Racing Loft

Thanks for the replay,
I'm already anxious, i am also planning out the new build of a racing loft for this kit of birds.

One of my buddies has a used Fireworks stand that i will use as the skeleton for the racing loft..

Ill post some pics as soon as i get it up and built.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks for the replay,
I'm already anxious, i am also planning out the new build of a racing loft for this kit of birds.

One of my buddies has a used Fireworks stand that i will use as the skeleton for the racing loft..

Ill post some pics as soon as i get it up and built.
HaHaHaHa - in july when i see the stands i start making plans in my head of making it into a loft.. Only if i had the money :p :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
oh ****tt, didnt know u lived in fresno too. =]

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you are getting kits and you paid a good amount of money to have it. I'd rather raise them as breeders and don't fly them at all coz you'll risk losing them.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i agree with nap breed them then probably use them as a kit just my opinion

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Congrats on your new birds.The White Bandit blood has produced some top racers over the years.I have a pair of breeders that carry the Bandit blood.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
White bandir......Blood

Josepe,

Hey Bud i am in serach of more White Bandit bllod if you happen to have a few young ones avaiable.

Where are you located?

Congrats on your new birds.The White Bandit blood has produced some top racers over the years.I have a pair of breeders that carry the Bandit blood.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Sorry,no more young this year.My pairs are now separated for the year.I bred 3 rounds from the grizzles this year.Two rounds went to other flyers in clubs and the last round I'm training now and will race as yearlings next year.Maybe next year.Are you in a club?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts