Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a white Fantail that needs a new home.
I'm a college student who cannot give her the home that she deserves. I love her to death and I feel that it would be best for a breeder to introduce her to friends and more living space.

I also have some supplies like 30 or so pounds of pigeon feed that needs to go.

If you are near the DFW, specifically Plano Area, then I can transport her to you myself.
However if you are anywhere else, then we can arrange mail transport.

The breeder I bought her from was certain the bird is female, however I have no proof myself.

She is healthy, loves to fly around, despite the limited living conditions I have, and is very sweet. ( slightly skittish though with new people ).
She doesnt make too much noise, except at morning.

Just send me a message on here if you are interested.

Thank you, and I hope she will find a new home. preferably a breeder with other fantails.

·
Registered
508 Posts
How much are you asking for your beautiful bird? I'm in south east Dallas.
( Pleasent grove ) If thats close enough for you. I have another female fantail in my coop she has paired up with a ferral and they are raising a squab. I don't professionaly breed pigeons they are all pets for me. but if they make a nest I won't ever pull the eggs unless I don't have enough room for more. ( I have never had to do this). I'm here and I'm close. Is she hand raised and tame? dosent matter to me if she is or not. though I would like to have a tame one. And are you sure she is a she? It looks like a she to me. Has she ever layed an egg? Also how old is she? are you ok with her living outside? You can see the coop on my profile.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thanks Saigo! I will take great care of her! This is my first bird from pigeon talk! This site rocks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are welcome, and thank you for giving her a promising home.
I will be cleaning up the apartment a bit...

I'll be honest, I couldnt hold back tears after i drove off. :p

take some pictures for your profile, if you do not mind.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Adwynn turned out to be a HIM:eek:, but I still love seing him in the loft! I will find him a mate this weekend hopefully. looking for another white american fantail hen for him! Thanks! Adwynn is doing great!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts