Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have White or Silver, 2009 Utility Kings available for sale. We will sell these in any amount you wish. We are asking $15 per Young Bird or $40 per Breeder Pair, plus shipping. Shipping will be $50 (1-2 Birds) and $5 for each additional bird purchased. Please let us know what colors you want! We except PayPal or USPS Money Orders ONLY.

G

·
intresting to buy some of them

i am intrested to buy some but the thig is i am from BC Canada. How much will be for shipment, and also where you from shiping, also i never bought any thing on net. cont me at
[email protected]. may be i could buy two each pair of breader and may be four of young ones.
We have White or Silver, 2009 Utility Kings available for sale. We will sell these in any amount you wish. We are asking $15 per Young Bird or $40 per Breeder Pair, plus shipping. Shipping will be $50 (1-2 Birds) and $5 for each additional bird purchased. Please let us know what colors you want! We except PayPal or USPS Money Orders ONLY.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the delay, I have sent you both an email. Please let me know when you can.....Thanks...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok Sure. Do you have the mailing address? The Shipping would be $50 for two birds and just $5 extra per bird, ex. 4 birds = $60 shipping....

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Scott....that would be $80 for 2 '09 young birds, which includes the shipping and box fee.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Brian
I sent the money for the young silver kings.
Could you tell me when they will be shiped?
I sent it to the address you sent me.
tHANK YOU
Morris

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Morris,

Been trying to get a hold of you, I need your phone number so I can ship these birds out to you hopefully in the morning (wed). PLS let me know ASAP!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Timber, the post office will be closed Friday and Saturday for the 4th of July. It may be safer to wait until next Monday, so that the pigeons do not risk getting stuck over the long holiday weekend at the post office.
I usually ship on Wednesdays too, but to play it safe, today is the last day I will ship this week.
Keith

1 - 20 of 31 Posts