Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Jim, if you can take him in I would greatly appreciate it. We're at capacity and just can't take in any more permanents. One entire aviary is now devoted to those we can't release and it is full. The other one has about 30 that will be released sometime this spring but then we'll be getting in others to rehab.

Breaks my heart but we're having to say no more and more because of our age and health.

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Terry......let me know if no-one is found to adopt this bird. I could swing by Durham saturday the 17th and pick it up on my way back from Monroe. Jim
Thank you, Jim! I'll get you in touch with the rehabber who has the bird. Renee, I've asked about a band but haven't heard back yet. Thanks for replying, Maggie. Believe me, I know how it is!

Terry

·
Registered
328 Posts
If anyone wants this unbanded bird and can go get it let terry or i know. don't think i am going to be able to connect with this person. They are way to far out of the route I will be going Saturday. It is a white homer with no leg band. Jim

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
If anyone wants this unbanded bird and can go get it let terry or i know. don't think i am going to be able to connect with this person. They are way to far out of the route I will be going Saturday. It is a white homer with no leg band. Jim
Could the finder meet you on your route?

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
That's wonderful new!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Terry...I already found a Good home for the white pigeon from Durham NC. Man said he had been by my house several times to see about getting some birds but could never catch me home. I know this guy very well. He will take care of it.

Good things do still happen :)

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Terry...I already found a Good home for the white pigeon from Durham NC. Man said he had been by my house several times to see about getting some birds but could never catch me home. I know this guy very well. He will take care of it.

Good things do still happen :)
Excellent! I'm glad this has all worked out!

Terry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts