Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I breed Racing Homers, white Indian Fantails, Satinettes, and Ringeck doves.

Besides pigeons I have a pair of coturnix quail and chickens coming out of my ears, LOL :p

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I am breeding White Homers and White Indian Fantails, and still in the setting up mode for White Frillbacks and White Valencian Figuritas. Should have them going by the end of 2010.

Yes I know all white but I think it is easier to stick to one color with breeding and I started with the white homers but these four breeds are my limit.

God Bless,
Tony

·
Registered
219 Posts
I mainly breed performance birmingham rollers, racing homers, and uzbek tumblers. I'm also trying out other breeds too. I like archangels, damacene, and egyptian swifts. Trying to expand and make my new loft before I get some turkish tumblers.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Well, right now I have a bunch of different breeds but I plan on breeding Indian Fantails and/or Mookees, and Old German Owls.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
I plan on breeding my valencian figuritas and American Fantails, and perhaps a few white creasted frillbacks. I do have jacobins, but 4 of those is enough...they are different....I have a pair of capuchines to use for foster parents if need be. of course will have a few white homers next year as well.:)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I have shakhsharli tumblers, Indian fans, fairy swallows and 2 performing rollers. oh and ringnecks. I LOVE Moorheads and hope I live long enough to get some one day!

·
Registered
42 Posts
From Oregon. I Raise and Breed. Ringneck Doves, White Homers, Birmingham Performance Rollers, Pensom - Birmingham Performance Rollers, Continental's - Birmingham Performance Rollers, And Oriental Performance Rollers. And American Fantails.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts