Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed, but it seems like A LOT of people are from new york!!

·
Registered
13,047 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I think we have more members from California. :cool: Active members, at least. . .seems like the Bay Area is crowded with us, which is good since it seems like we have more homeless pigeons than anywhere else! :p Okay, everyone, represent your state. . .:D

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
California here, but please no West Coast vs East Coast battle. Back in Asia we live in the middle area where there is also this West side and the East side battle. Basically they compete whose sides is better. Thank God we were in the middle. We get to play neutral. And for the moment there I wonder that is where I got my neutrality! I represent all sides (and to no sides)!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Rural Australia is definitely not New York, but I haven't come across too many of us on this website. You know, I hardly see a feral pigeon where I live - there just aren't any in the countryside. We have a number of wild doves, however, and I can get excited about feeding the pigeon hordes when I visit Melbourne. Rod, we don't really have any east/west rivalry here (I think Western Australia is just too far from the east coast cities for us to really give the state a thought) - however there is heavy Melbourne/Sydney rivalry. Only the names change, hey!:)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Missouri Here. I think that puts me closer to the middle than most others. (I forgot the name of the town in Kansas that is considered the geographic center of the US and I am too tired to look it up right now. (Been awake for 23 hours so I can take a EGG test or something about brain waves... Lovely wife keeps making comments about them having to attach the wire leads to my butt if they want to see any brainwave patterns, and then they would be very small brainwave patterns...)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Uncle Buck - I did that a few month back myself and it's simply NO FUN! The test is fine (weird, but fine) .... but staying awake for 24 hrs is NOT!!! By now, you should be home and finally asleep - for HOURS!!! Hope all went well and that whatever the underlying issue is, is resolved.

btw, we were, indeed, relieved when the presence of my brain was finally confirmed!!! :eek: I'm sure yours is there, too...somewhere!:D

Oh - New Hampshire here!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Uncle Buck - I did that a few month back myself and it's simply NO FUN! The test is fine (weird, but fine) .... but staying awake for 24 hrs is NOT!!! By now, you should be home and finally asleep - for HOURS!!! Hope all went well and that whatever the underlying issue is, is resolved.

btw, we were, indeed, relieved when the presence of my brain was finally confirmed!!! :eek: I'm sure yours is there, too...somewhere!:D

Oh - New Hampshire here!
the company I do helpdesk support for does those kinda studies
sleep studies and so on
Brooklyn NY here
Flatbush area :) Mrytle and Wilson Ave
I live in Maryland now

1 - 20 of 21 Posts