Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considered a young bird on this site. I know there is a progression from squab on up to senior bird ect. Who is the moderators and senior moderators? Are they like us in the progression line or they actually site Administrators??

·
Premium Member
9,476 Posts
The only progression is that one's 'title' changes when a certain number of posts have been reached. Not meant in any way to signify anything beyond that - just a fun thing dreamed up years ago.

The moderators (or 'super moderators') are:

almondman
re lee
Reti
Skyeking

The admins are:

TAWhatley
John_D (me)

They are not part of a progression, but were 'appointed' as such by the actual site owners or with their permission..

There are other admins, but they are employees of the site owners, who are Keebali Media. They don't get involved in the day to day running of the Pigeon Talk forums.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John, Thank you for the clarification. I do think it is fun to watch certain names progress thru the years. I have noticed that the moderators and super moderators are very knowledgeable and helpful with the posts more than not. At times I also thought some were a little short or possibly direct with some newcomers that were a little slow, like all of us starting out sometimes. That is where my question came from. Thanks for what you do. Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.