Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Easter Everyone, Its been a long time since I posted anything new, and just wanted to say Hi! Oh and Willie too! Nothing New really, I dont take Him riding around as much as I used to and I think Hes mad at Me, He bites and snaps at Me, and makes pigeon sounds,,,but I taught Him to eat some McDonalds fries and bread sometimes, He loves that, Do You think Hes mad, or playing nipping, or He just hates My singing?
Oh and Do birds shed this time of year, cause He picks out feathers all over the patio all the time, or does He just have some kind of problem?
Thanks,,,, Mike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUBM0_73Rwc
Willie Riding again !

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
That video of yours is delightful and wonderful--you two are a pair if I ever saw one.. Your bird looks really good...c.hert

·
Registered
911 Posts
As always Mike, I love the video of you and Willie.

His loosing feathers is normal at this time of the year. They usually have two molts a year, Spring and Fall.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Did Willie grow a little in the crop area ? I don't remember his crop pouting this much, almost close to some pouters. By the way, I saw the video on mute, where are you guys riding ? :D

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Did Willie grow a little in the crop area ? I don't remember his crop pouting this much, almost close to some pouters. By the way, I saw the video on mute, where are you guys riding ? :D
I always thought that Willie was some type of pouter .. he's in an area where there are lots and lots of sporting type pouters.

Terry

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Pretty cool video....My wife says, you look like Jim Varney, you know, Ernest..........lol.....Don't get upset, he's cool....lol

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
Yep, I think he is mad at you. Guess you must have a talk with him. Maybe he feels neglected:rolleyes:
Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Reti

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Man, How You been? No I think His crop was always big, just a different angle maybe,, someone said once that He may be part Spanish Pouter, and part Tumbler, but who knows, He wont tell Me!

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
It looks like alot of fun going to work with Willie! I can't imagine a nicer way to start the day! :D

Thank you for sharing. He is complimenting you when he fights and bites you, as he now considers you an equal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts