Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Mike, maybe you should jump through the hoop first to show willie how its done. lol Funny video. It seems you are really enjoying your willie and I think its great. min

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Uh, Mike, it's my sad duty to inform you that WILLIE is the "whisperer!"

He had YOU trained VERY WELL!!

GO WILLIE!! I know you have your work cut out for you...:eek: Mike looks like a sloooow learner!! ROFL :p

ALL OUR BEST AND GOOD LUCK! ;)

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi and
Mr. Squeaks, "trainer extradinaire," who says keep up the good work. Humans take a LOT of work, but it's worth it! :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

GO WILLIE!! I know you have your work cut out for you...:eek: Mike looks like a sloooow learner!! ROFL :p

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi and
Mr. Squeaks, "trainer extradinaire," who says keep up the good work. Humans take a LOT of work, but it's worth it! :)
AGREE! That Willie is just too smart!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi and
Yes, unfortunately I think Mr Squeaks is right Hes the one that is training Me

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
LOL, sorry Willie is not cooperating but I think he is too smart to do silly tricks :D
Great video.

Reti

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Willie is really cute and very smart!

It is so nice to see you spend so much time with him, I hope he appreciates your antics and time spent with him. :p

You know, from what I can tell, I think he thinks he is just too dignified and classy to stoop so low as to do tricks.

Thanks for sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts