Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know how to make winspeed work with windows 7 ? Our club has a new PC that has windows 7 and we cant seem to open any data bases. The guy the AU has us call is not any help at all.
Dave

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've contacted the AU for help again and if we can't come up with some thing by Tuesday I'll PM you my phone number. Our first race is next week end we need a fix for this soon.
Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
690 Posts
Does any one know how to make winspeed work with windows 7 ? Our club has a new PC that has windows 7 and we cant seem to open any data bases. The guy the AU has us call is not any help at all.
Dave
I loaded winspeed into a Win. 7 laptop. I downloaded the 64 bit fix from the website. The bits (what ever they are) was my only main issue. Also you MUST CALL for pass code.:confused: If you get answering machine leave a message you do get a return call. :)

I did not see the win 7 button as stated on website for install. I also opened winspeed and did update before I even tried to use the program. I got the station and member info in the program. This is the first weekend I will be plugging race details into it. Should be intresting my combine uses 2 bird clocking and all race reports are sent to me on paper. :eek:

A small trick if your combine is not AU. When entering lofts, just start with 00001 as there AU number or info can NOT be entered. Just don't try to check or upload to AU database.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We've done the pass code and for tech support we are to call Sony and he says he really doesn't understand windows 7. I'll have to go get the lap top and find a way to work through this.
Thanks, Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts