Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two, what I guess to be WOE tumblers, for adoption. I found them, and was unable to locate their owner. I am in Macomb County Michigan, and would like to find a home for them with someone who has a loft. One is red and white, the other is black and white. They are very pretty, and friendly. I have had them for several months now, and they are eating and drinking well. I did have a fecal run on one pigeon, and it was negative. If anyone is interested in adopting them, please contact me. I would love to find them a home where they can be housed with other pigeons, and enjoyed by a knowledgeable fancier. I believe they are both hens, since they get along quite well being housed together. Only pigeon fanciers need apply, I am not interested in adopting them out for dog training or any other such practice.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Can you post images??

Thank you!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The black and white when I first got him. He has filled out some and his foot feathering is more "flashy" now.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you see the images? If not, I'll try to get some more on tomorrow. (More recent). Or, there should be some pictures in some of my older posts. I know I had posted some a while back. They both have filled out since the first pictures, and are much prettier now.

·
Registered
493 Posts
The red looks like a mottle...if you get a chance get a side shot of that red one please...also she has a leg band?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just FYI, I did take side pictures yesterday. However, I need to wait for my husband to show me how to put them on the computer. I can't seem to figure it out. Just wanted to explain what the delay is! :eek:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Thank you, I belong to a WOE website and I was hoping to use the side shots of the birds you have to try and find them a home or help find their owner for you.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I agree Mary, the red mottle is. Ice and looks pure WOE but first looks mixed.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice I meant

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I would like them to go together though. I wouldn't want to separate them. Excuse how poopy their coop looks. I cleaned it after taking the pictures.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I would love to take that red one off your hands but I live in Georgia.

I will post the image on the WOE site and hopefully somebody will either claim her or take her in.

I'll let you know!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
My only concern is that i do not want to separate them. It would be unfair to the black and white to have to live alone. So hopefully someone would be willing to take both? I will keep them if I need to. I just would like to see them go to someone with a bigger loft if possible. They were found together, along with a grey and white who died later that day. The people who worked at the facility where i found them said that there were more, but I never found them all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts