Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering, What would be the ratio between the Posters, compaired to the readers, on Pigeon Talk?
I know that we are all quite Gabby! :rolleyes:
Let's just go with the overall posts, compaired with the overall Read (or readed :cool: more then once) Posts.
Because some of us Gabbers, or otherwise advise givers, Talk more often then others, Then the Readers, have a tendency to just abzorb, like Sponges, or just pretend to abzorb, or Ignor us, and do their own thing.

Any Guesses?
I think that it it somewheres close to a ratio of: 1 to 5, or more!
Are we Making a dent with society? I say YES! :D

I don't know who really has the the stats, but considering that Pigeon Talk is world wide, there are a lot more people out there, that are reading this, then comentating on it. ;)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that the more people know, and learn about Pigeons, the Better!

·
Registered
115 Posts
humm maybe 1 poster to every 100 readers be my guess? there are some great stories here to read and took me a few weeks before i started posting anything so gotta give people time to get past that awkward i don't know anyone here feeling and settle in =)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would ike to say if not for this site I would not have stayed with pigeoh raising I have never seen such an infomative group of people about a certian task or group and thanks to all of you I have been adopting pigeons for over a year ad I really enjoy doing it thanks again

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
The posts vary pretty much from each other as classified much by PT sections. For each post the statics are clearly shown, you have both the "posts" number and the "reads" number displayed.

All of us who read the posts may not always have material to contribute or may be only generic advise/suggestion already shared by another member in the post, so not required to repeat.

If you ask me, this is the one of the very very few forums for pigeon lovers and I never mind about the numbers of the responses and informations but rather the quality of those :) Thanks again for making PigeonTalk a worthy place :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I mainly visit this site for info. I dont know as much as i thought I knew. I learn something new everyday. Since I'm on here a least 5 times a day. I even got into the adoption part of this forum. On tuesday i adopted my 1st. pigeon from the shelternear my house. he was posted on here. his name is Glory. My only problem is being able to start my own thread and posting photos. but I'm sure someone will let me know how. Thanks to all for the wealth of knowledge that is shared by all old and new to this forum. SHAWN

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
I mainly visit this site for info. I dont know as much as i thought I knew. I learn something new everyday. Since I'm on here a least 5 times a day. I even got into the adoption part of this forum. On tuesday i adopted my 1st. pigeon from the shelternear my house. he was posted on here. his name is Glory. My only problem is being able to start my own thread and posting photos. but I'm sure someone will let me know how. Thanks to all for the wealth of knowledge that is shared by all old and new to this forum. SHAWN
To start your own thread, go to http://www.pigeons.biz/forums/index.php and click on the appropriate forum (General, Wild, Pet......). At the top left of the new page, click on New Thread. Insert your Title, Tags, and message (add attachments/photos at the bottom of the page), then click Submit New Thread. Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
An admin probably can figure that out. Maybe a ratio of people who logins and post to the total that just logs in times 100.

G

·
all you have to do is look at the ratio of guest to logged in members to realise that guest will always out number the people that are logged in and responding to questions posted .. if only more people would add their insite to existing threads it would be that much better in my eyes as every opinion counts here ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts