Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Unless the links are "sponsors", I would put them all onto a separate page, lay them out with a description, then just have one link on the main page maybe in left hand column) to the link page. Keeps home page crisp & clear, also maybe shrink the videos a little so they're not "in your face", the home page is YOUR selling point for your site, not the videos, otherwise looks not too bad.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Am basically gonna concur with what others have said...I realize you are working off of a template, but right now, while all of the CONTENT is there, it is arranged a bit haphazardly.

Visually, if you can make the 'frames' align vertically (for example, the two Unit 10 frames have different right-hand margins) that will begin to help.

Also, as noted, there are sooooo many links that they are the primary reason the homepage gets so long and requires so much scrolling. As a result of that length, the left margin image (which appears to be a sorta old wood wall which has old posters on it) is really, really empty for most of the page and it's pretty distracting.

If not moving the links to a separate page, is there any way you can move the links to that left side margin 'wall' ?

Sorry...I have a design degree and sometimes I get carried away...hope this helps a bit, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts