Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have Egyptian Swifts..but I am in the north East...buy the way..I'm having problems uploading my pictures...and it's only on this one site..do you have any suggestions..Thanks

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
I have Egyptian Swifts..but I am in the north East...buy the way..I'm having problems uploading my pictures...and it's only on this one site..do you have any suggestions..Thanks
Pigeon-Talk is having lots of problems with picture uploads. If you have your pictures already posted elsewhere, just give us a link to the photos in a post here.

Terry

·
Registered
110 Posts
Pictures

Terry; is the picture problem being worked on or is this going to be a permanent thing? It seemed like it worked okay and then it just stopped working. I also know that PT isn't a full time job (I also know it could be) so it will take time to fix the problem.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Reiki3: You were missing in action for awhile at least I could not see where you were posting but I have been busy too. People don't have to worry about me posting because I don't know how but later when I get the right equipment and learn "watch out" for I can't wait to post some pictures as well. I am sure with time the people who do these things will get it fixed so that everyone can post pictures again...How is your birdies in that bright lovely loft Reiki3 and tell us about those sweet grandchildren of yours.c.hert

1 - 6 of 6 Posts