Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
I must say, Warren, looks like a great time was had by ALL!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!

Love and Hugs
Shi :)

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know if anyone noticed, but two things.

#1 My nephew Issac Nixdorf, is currently at Carson Long Military school, and will be joining the Corps, http://www.mcrdpi.usmc.mil/index.asp so on a dare....I gave myself a Parris Island style haircut (my wife cried) that was a couple of weeks before this video was taken, so it has grown out some.

#2 For the last six months, I have been undergoing some weight training, to compete in state wide, heavey weight, wrestling championship !....well.....that is my story....and I am sticking with it.....that, and my wife washed my SFL tee shirt in hot water and it shrank...a lot !!!....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just thought you wanted more advertising with Bigger billboard. Looks like a great time. I would look out for the guy you were razzing next year. Good to see kids around. Should help keep the club going.

Randy
Dr. Gilhool takes my good natured ribbing well....and we do have lots of kids...if my count is right, we had 8 or 9 young preteen there. And you are correct, Dr. "J" did already beat be in some 2008 races (SFL banded birds of course :)) very much looking forward to 2010....we all work hard at "Making it Fun" !! :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts