Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I guess you could check with pigeon supply houses and see what "brands" they might have imported from those areas. Mine were made in the USA, and they are every bit as good as any other brand, made anywhere else in the world. After all, we are talking about simple release baskets, and not something hi-tech. I can't imagine what would make them so special, to pay extra money for shipping and the differences in the currency.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
a guy i seen had a carry-release basket with a Matt inside and i think a waterer he was sating i think it was from Belgium or Italy. do you guys know what basket he had?
There are so many to chose from it is hard to tell which one he had, the one pictured looks like it is made of hard plastic, I bought two like that one time and they were too heavy for me to lift with birds in them, but a guy would be able too, I think the ones that fold down when not being used with the canvas sides are easy to deal with and easy on the feathers and light weight, but each has their fav, so there are alot to pick from....Im not able to lift alot of weight so instead of a few large baskets I perfer to have more ,smaller baskets so I can carry them myself..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.