Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone living in California have young homing pigeons for sale? I'm looking for really young ones, like 4-6 weeks old. Banded would be nice. Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I'll do that. But I don't exactly want racing homers. All I want is a couple pigeons I can let out in the afternoon then out back in the evening. Nothing fancy, just something that will beat hawks and that will always come home (I've experimented with just plain pigeons that I bought from a breeder and they came home alright from 10 miles away for about 3 months until they mysteriously left. Also a new batch I got a month ago was depleted by hawks in just a couple of days.) Do you know any specific clubs?

·
Registered
816 Posts
I guess I'll do that. But I don't exactly want racing homers. All I want is a couple pigeons I can let out in the afternoon then out back in the evening. Nothing fancy, just something that will beat hawks and that will always come home (I've experimented with just plain pigeons that I bought from a breeder and they came home alright from 10 miles away for about 3 months until they mysteriously left. Also a new batch I got a month ago was depleted by hawks in just a couple of days.) Do you know any specific clubs?
Thats all i want pigeons that can beat hawks and come home.Not alot to ask is it.!!LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts