Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on going on a shopping spree soon for my pijys, I just want to know what is everyone's favorite products, or brand, for things like vitamins, probiotics, anything of that sort. I've been looking at Dr. Pigeon, are they any good? If you can link or recommend any other brands/products that have worked well, please do so! Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pigeon vitamins

Go to Jedds a get winsmore & go to healthy pigeon.com and get healthy pigeon blend I only use those n my birds is very healthy

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Go to Jedds a get winsmore & go to healthy pigeon.com and get healthy pigeon blend I only use those n my birds is very healthy
Don't think this is a right link.:confused:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Go to Vita King and get a bag of Jovati. Its a bag of grit with all kinds of vitamins and minerals mixed together. Your birds will fight over it like peanuts. They will see you open and scoop it out and be`at full attention waiting for you to fill their grit bowl!!! They love it!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Go to Vita King

Vita King's Vita Preen is the absolute best vitamin for your pigeons. They also have the very best pro biotic I have found.

You will get GREAT service from them. My personal experience will not allow me to recommend any other supplier.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Go to Vita King and get a bag of Jovati. Its a bag of grit with all kinds of vitamins and minerals mixed together. Your birds will fight over it like peanuts. They will see you open and scoop it out and be`at full attention waiting for you to fill their grit bowl!!! They love it!!!!!!
I agree! The Jovani Mineral grit is something they truly love. I went to order it a few days ago, but the shipping was going to cost as much as the grit, so cancelled the order. For the $30 dollar order, the shipping was also $30. I can't justify spending $60 for a bag of mineral grit. Wish shipping charges would come down.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I plan on going on a shopping spree soon for my pijys, I just want to know what is everyone's favorite products, or brand, for things like vitamins, probiotics, anything of that sort. I've been looking at Dr. Pigeon, are they any good? If you can link or recommend any other brands/products that have worked well, please do so! Thank you in advance.
So what did you wind up getting ??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts