Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
The t-shirts looks nice. I only wonder what he ment when he ask you to buy a t-shirt to support the hobby, because he did not mention if any of the proceeds are going to help any pigeon organizations. Either way if it was going to help an organization or not I wouldn't really mind. I just thought I would mention this. :)

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The t-shirts looks nice. I only wonder what he ment when he ask you to buy a t-shirt to support the hobby, because he did not mention if any of the proceeds are going to help any pigeon organizations. Either way if it was going to help an organization or not I wouldn't really mind. I just thought I would mention this. :)
yea that true! i'll ask

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I think your just supporting the hobby by wearing it and getting people asking questions and interested in the idea, I doubt they donate money lol.

·
Registered
470 Posts
25 bucks!!!!!that way too high plus the shipping,,,, i protest plus the design are too crappy he could of done alot better the logo thou are brilliant....derby ariona has better design than his, i plan of printing my own just a big eye sign or a nugget eye sign on the back:D printed with a tee type shirt......i bit you people would start asking, ill be wearing it when i go ride my FIXGEAR bike at venice beach...:p:p ohhhh yeah...

·
Registered
1,780 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQcUgRAck2s

i'm ganna get one when i get my pay check!!
Nice Ts, Blongboy! And, more power to them! Hope you get your T....post a picture of you wearing for us???

Uh, just one comment...

In their advertisement, they need to make the following correction:

..."To show the world what THEY ARE or (second best) THEY'RE...missing...not "their" :eek:

Just one more tiny thing...if one wants to contract "you are"...please use you're not "your"...

sorry for the "rant" but I just couldn't resist speaking up...:eek:

Love and Hugs

Shi :)

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Nice Ts, Blongboy! And, more power to them! Hope you get your T....post a picture of you wearing for us???

Uh, just one comment...

In their advertisement, they need to make the following correction:

..."To show the world what THEY ARE or (second best) THEY'RE...missing...not "their" :eek:

Just one more tiny thing...if one wants to contract "you are"...please use you're not "your"...

sorry for the "rant" but I just couldn't resist speaking up...:eek:

Love and Hugs

Shi :)
I was thinking the same thing! :eek:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts