Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
hi hasseian_313and friends,

i have similar bird like yours but i do not know their breed. i just got from local petshop and it is looks like in your pictures. then i bought it. i will try to breed this pair and will try release their young bird. i hope they fly like tumbler pigeon. i will upload picture later, so u can see and leave some comment.

·
Registered
38 Posts
hasseian_313,

can u tell us the characteristics of these breed such as:

1. body size
2. beak size
3. eye colour
4. how many tail feather
5. it is their wing feather reach tail

thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
Those are truely beautiful birds. I wish I could find stock that high quality to start my loft in the spring.
Thanks for sharing the pictures of your amazing birds.

Wayne

·
Registered
754 Posts
nice looking bird

They sure are some nice looking birds, they remind me of this guy but yours are black. I wonder what a mix would look like? Maybe all white. >Kevin

·
Registered
754 Posts
mix

id never mix lol
Me either, I let that bird out by herself and she flew around the property for about 15 minutes and came to rest, I then let out 5 birds I know will fly around once and then go up. Sure enough she folowed them and they where up about an hour and 30 so I say not bad for a young bird first flight and second for the others. I will get more hours flight out of them next year I am sure. I do not fly comp so it really does not mater to me if they stay up as long as they come home.

I really can't tell the true beauty of yours, it looks like they are tightly caged and need someplace to bath. >Kevin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts